Welcome to the 4th Annual Designer Collaboration Sales Event & Giveaway!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED BELOW!!!
This year’s event is brought to you by 20 of your favorite designers!
We’ve had so much great feedback about our coupon code, ENABLER, that we’ve decided to keep it for another year!
Simply click on all of your favorite designers’ photos below (and new-to-you designers) to be taken directly to their Ravelry shops! While there, add their MUST HAVE designs to your shopping cart, and apply Coupon Code: ENABLER to see what great discounts the designers are offering this year! *Coupon Valid from noon est 11/22/17 thru 11/27/17 at midnight est.
Watch Your Savings Grow!
Try adding 1, 3, 5, 8 or more designs from one designer to your cart and watch your savings grow! Each designer has set up different discounts that grow depending on the size of your purchase.
*Keep reading, GIVEAWAY info below...
Game #1 Winners!!!
The photo below shows the 3 Winners from our Facebook Page Hop!
If you are one of the following 3 winners, please contact each of the 20 designers. In your message to them, please include your Ravelry username and your pattern of choice from their shop.
Winners will have until midnight EST on November 30, 2017 to claim their prizes.
Make sure you check out our game of Simon Says below and follow along on our Facebook pages! LOTS of great prizes to be given away!!
Our BIG GIVEAWAY!!!!
This year we're going to play our designer version of the classic game, Simon Says! If you have never played Simon Says before, don't fret. We're keeping it simple so everyone can join in! 🙂
Throughout the event each designer will be sharing collages on their Facebook pages, from all of the other participating designers. Here is an example of what you will see another designer post on Facebook. Every post will include the easy instructions on how to enter to win on that post!
You can enter to win daily by commenting on every post you see like this! Every designer will be sharing 4 collages a day from Thursday thru Monday... that's 400 chances to win!!!
In the example post shown below, you would Enter to Win simply by commenting with the following: (make sure to comment on the designer's Facebook post)
- 1st Entry: Comment with the link of an A Crocheted Simplicity pattern you'd love to make.
- 2nd Entry: Comment with a photo of finished project you've completed from an A Crocheted Simplicity pattern.
That's it! Easy peasy, right? 😉 Then on Tuesday, November 28, 2017, we'll gather all of the entries, randomize a list of winners, and announce them on this blog post!
Now for the Awesome Prizes!!!
*Please note that the names listed below are the full Facebook profile names. If you see your name, please follow the instructions listed after it to claim your prize. If you see a friend's name, please send them a message to let them know they won!
- Lion Brand Yarn Prize Pack #1: Caroline Lennek - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
- Lion Brand Yarn Prize Pack #2: Alecia Rivers Goodman - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
- Lion Brand Yarn Prize Pack #3: Kyla Mahoney - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
- $25 Etsy Gift Card: Andrea Stoessal - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
- $25 Etsy Gift Card: Louise Dorais - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
- $25 Etsy Gift Card: Deidre M - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
- $25 Etsy Gift Card: Andrea Muskett - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Brandi Stevenson - Please send a Facebook message to Kathy at ELK Studio (click here)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Carol Sturman - Please send a Facebook message to Maria at Pattern Paradise (click here)
- Unwind Box: Amanda Hart - Please send a Facebook message to Melody at Melody's Makings (click here)
- Hand dyed yarn & stitch markers: Steph Gilbert - Please send a Facebook message to Katy at KT and the Squid Yarns (click here)
- Stitch Markers: Morgan Bryant Schrodt - Please send a Facebook message to Mary at Made by Mary (click here)
- Clover Amour Crochet Hooks: Amanda Dancy - Please send a Facebook message to Jennifer at A Crocheted Simplicity (click here)
This year’s prizes include the following:
(4) Winners will each receive a $25 Etsy Gift Card - sponsored by all 20 designers
(3) Winners will each receive 8 balls of their choice of the following 3 yarns: Lion Brand Wool Ease, Lion Brand Vanna's Choice, Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca - sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn
(1) Winner will receive a Set of (10) Clover Amour Crochet Hooks - sponsored by A Crocheted Simplicity
(1) Winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card - sponsored by ELK Studio
(1) Winner will receive a set of handmade stitch markers - sponsored by Made by Mary
(1) Winner will receive an Unwind Box - sponsored by Melody's Makings
(1) Winner will receive 2 hanks of hand dyed yarn & handmade stitch markers - sponsored by KT and the Squid
(1) Winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card - sponsored by Pattern Paradise
**Lion Brand Yarns giveaway open to residents of the United States & Canada only.
***All other prizes Open Worldwide!
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 by noon EST.
We'd like to send a big shoutout to ALL of our prize sponsors!!! They helped to make this event more fun for ALL of us!
Join us in the A Crocheted Simplicity Crochet Community Group on Facebook for giveaways, crochet alongs, and more!
Have F-U-N Shopping & Playing!
Pattern I would like to get is the Midwestern Warmth Men's Cable Sweater.
Sorry I can't share a picture of a finished pattern. I do have some patterns but have not completed any yet.
Thanks for participating in this give away.
I would like to make this cabled square, and make a bunch for a blanket: https://www.acrochetedsimplicity.com/free-crochet-pattern-cabled-blooms-12-inch-afghan-square/
I have no idea how to add a photo but I made your women's Slouchy Slipper boots for my Mom last year. This is the link to my project page on ravelry and there are several pictures there.
© A Crocheted Simplicity
© A Crocheted Simplicity
© A Crocheted Simplicity
Get in Line, Granny! Afghan
by Jennifer Pionk ahhh thought I got picture also
Just fyi, I personally can't post links on the different posts as Facebook is marking them as spam and removing all my comments with pattern links. I am sure it is being done to other posters as well.
I would love to make the Urban Crossover Pullover https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/urban-crossover-pullover
Absolutely love this you all have done a great job and it's been so much fun I found new designers and bunches of new patterns thank you all so much ❤???⛄?⛄?⛄?⛄?❄?❄?❄?❄????
I would love to make https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mini-moguls-ski-slouch! Such a beautiful pattern, just like every single one in your shops!!! I'm chipping away at the list!
You've done a great job and good luck with the giveaway for those who are on facebook.
Vickie Hughes Chupp
Thank you to each every designer. It has been a blast and the incentives have been fabulous.