Hello & Welcome to our 9th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
IF YOU’RE NEW TO OUR MINI-MYSTERY CROCHET ALONGS, PLEASE READ OUR INFORMATION GUIDE IN THIS BLOG POST HERE. YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce that we have another great guest designer joining us for this MMCAL, Kayla from KMT Creations!!! Kayla has over 60 designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from crochet accessories to garments, you’re sure to find something for that someone special on your list! Here are 2 of my favorites (photos below): The Rowan Pullover (premium crochet pattern) and The Dayla Clutch/Bag (free crochet pattern)
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #9 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to KMT Creations Blog.
This Mini-Mystery Crochet Along has ended, but you can find the Free Crochet Pattern on Kayla’s blog right HERE.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Acrylic Yarn / 4 / in 4 Colors *See note about color choices below.
- Color A (80 yards)
- Color B (25 yards)
- Color C (15 yards)
- Color D (scraps)
- Crochet Hooks: G/6/4.00mm; E/3.50mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Measuring Tape
- Poly-fil/Fiber-fil: large handful (or scrap yarn)
- Satin Ribbon Roses (optional)
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end of the MMCAL. 🙂
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & KMT Creations AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & KMT Creations
- Each photo you post will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!