Hello & Welcome to our 22nd Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you're new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I'm so excited to announce that Carolyn from The Purple Poncho is joining us for another MMCAL! Carolyn has over 100 crochet designs in her Ravelry shop. Designs ranging from home decor to garments & accessories, you're sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites (photos below): Seaglass Tank Top (free crochet pattern) and Woodland Shawl (free crochet pattern)
While you're patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Carolyn on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #22 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 2 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 & 2 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to the The Purple Poncho blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN - It's right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, January 24, 2020 at 5am CST. **CLICK HERE** (after 5am CST on Friday)
- Segment 2: Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 5am CST.
- Monday, January 27, 2020: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around noon CST.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn /4 / Red Heart Super Saver & Caron One Pound were used for the sample
- RHSS: 3 - 5 yards
- Caron One Pound: 16 yards
- Crochet Hook: J/10/6.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Markers
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
This Mini-Mystery Crochet Along has ended, but you can find the free crochet pattern on Carolyn's blog HERE
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & The Purple Poncho AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & The Purple Poncho
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn & materials) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!