Hello & Welcome to our 12th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you're new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE. YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I'm so excited to announce our next guest designer, Sonya from Blackstone Designs!!! Sonya has over 300 designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor and character baskets to garments & accessories for kids, adults, and dolls, you're sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites for summer (photos below): Sunshine and Lace Tank (premium crochet pattern) and Spring Tulips Washcloth (free crochet pattern)
While you're patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Sonya on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
You'll also want to stop by Sonya's Ravelry shop where she has generously set up a code for all of us for 50% off our total purchase through Sunday, 5/19/19. Use Coupon Code: ACS2019 (Click here to visit her Ravelry Shop)
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #12 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 - 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to Blackstone Designs Blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN - Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, May 17, 2019 at 5am CST. >> Click HERE for the pattern <<
- Segment 2: Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 5am CST.
- Segment 3: Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 5am CST.
- Monday, May 20, 2019: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around noon CST.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight 100% Cotton Yarn / 4 / (such as Lion Brand Yarn's Re-Up)
- Any Color (30 yards)
- Crochet Hook: G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Hot Glue Gun / Glue Stick
- ½" - 1" wide spool of ribbon or braided elastic
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you're making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don't share them until the end. 🙂
>>> Coming Friday, May 17, 2019 to the Blackstone Designs Blog! <<<
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs
- Each photo you post will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!