Hello & Welcome to our 13th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE. YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce our next guest designer, Carol from Sweet Potato Crochet Creations!!! Carol has over 70 designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor to garments, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites for summer (photos below): Amelia Toddler Sundress (premium crochet pattern) and Enlaced Underbrush Shrug (free crochet pattern)
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Carol on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
You’ll also want to stop by Carol’s Ravelry shop where she has generously set up a code for all of us for 50% off our total purchase from now through Sunday, 6/23/19. Use Coupon Code: MMCAL (Click here to visit her Ravelry Shop)
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #13 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to Sweet Potato Crochet Creations Blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, June 21, 2019 at 5am CST. >> Click HERE for the pattern <<
- Segment 2: Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 5am CST.
- Segment 3: Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 5am CST.
- Monday, June 24, 2019: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around noon CST.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: DK Weight Yarn / 3 / (I think I’ll use Lion Brand Yarns Mandala)
- Any Color (100 yards)
- Crochet Hook: G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- 8″ Metal Macrame Ring (an embroidery hoop would also work as an alternative)
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Sweet Potato Crochet Creations AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Sweet Potato Crochet Creations
- Each photo you post will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!