Hello & Welcome to our 14th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE. YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce our next guest designer, Marie from Underground Crafter!!! Marie has over 400 designs in her Ravelry shop. Designs ranging from accessories to home decor, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites (photos below): Rosettes and Ridges Washcloth, and A Little Bit of Bling Shawl.
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Marie on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
You’ll also want to stop by Marie’s Ravelry shop where she has generously set up a code for all of us for 75% off our total purchase from now through Sunday, 7/14/19. Use Coupon Code: ACS0719 (Click here to visit her Ravelry Shop)
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #14 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to Underground Crafter Blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, July 12, 2019 at 5am CST. >> Click HERE for the pattern <<(link will be live on Friday!)
- Segment 2: Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 5am CST. *will be available at the same link as Segment #1*
- Segment 3: Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 5am CST. *will be available at the same link as Segment #1*
- Monday, July 15, 2019: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around Monday evening as I’ll be traveling home most of the day.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn / 4 / Red Heart With Love Yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/370 yd/338 m) was used for Marie’s sample. The following are the colors she used:
- Papaya (CA) (80 yards)
- Light Grey (CB) (35 yards)
- Iced Aqua (CC) (50 yards)
- Crochet Hook: J/10/6.00mm (or size needed to obtain gauge); (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Locking Stitch Markers
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
>>> Coming Friday, July 12, 2019 to the Underground Crafter Blog! <<<
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Underground Crafter AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Underground Crafter
- Each photo you post will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!