Hello & Welcome to our 15th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE. You’ll find all important MMCAL info & our FAQ’s!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce that we have another talented guest designer joining us for this MMCAL, Crystal from Crystalized Designs!!! Crystal has over 130 designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor to garments & accessories for babies, kids & adults, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites: Verity Beanie, Slouch & Messy Bun and Stargazer Lace Top
If you’ve been joining us for our MMCAL’s for a while now, you may remember that Crystal was our guest designer for MMCAL #8! I LOVED her design for that one! Click HERE to see it!
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Crystal on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
~ SALE ~
You’ll also want to stop by Crystal’s Ravelry & Etsy shops and also her blog shop where she has generously set up a code for all of us for 50% off our total purchase from now through Sunday, 7/28/19. Use Coupon Code: MMCAL (Click here to visit her Ravelry Shop) or (Click here to visit her Etsy Shop) or (Click here to shop on her blog)
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #15 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 2 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 2 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to Crystalized Designs Blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, July 26, 2019 at 5am CST. >> Click HERE for the pattern <<link will be live on Friday!)
- Segment 2: Saturday & Sunday, July 27 & 28, 2019 at 5am CST. *will be available at the same link as Segment #1*
- Monday, July 29, 2019: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around Monday evening as I’ll be traveling home most of the day.
This post contains affiliate links.
Yarn: Worsted Weight / 4 / Yarn (yardage has been rounded up)
Color A: 65 yards
Color B: 8 yards
Color C: 10 yards
- Crochet Hook: H/8/5.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Measuring Tape
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
>> Coming Friday, July 26, 2019 to the Crystalized Designs Blog! <<
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Crystalized Designs AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Crystalized Designs
- Each photo you post will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners! *You can post a photo of the yarn you’ll be using, and a photo of each completed segment. Feel free to make as many as you’d like. Each photo will receive an number.