Hello & Welcome to our 20th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m excited to announce our guest designer joining us for MMCAL #20, Pam from Sincerely, Pam! She has over 170 crochet designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor to garments & accessories for kids and adults, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites (photos below): Victoria Afghan (premium crochet pattern) and Ragged Falls Poncho (free crochet pattern)
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #20 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to the Sincerely, Pam blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, November 1, 2019 at 5am CST. **CLICK HERE**
- Segment 2: Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 5am CST.
- Segment 3: Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 5am CST.
- Monday, November 4, 2019: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around noon CST.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn /4 / such as Vanna’s Choice, was used for the sample.
- Main Color: 50 yards
- Accent Color 1: 5 yards
- Accent Color 2: 5 yards
- Crochet Hook: G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
This Mini- Mystery Crochet Along has ended, but you can find the FREE Crochet Pattern on Pam’s blog HERE
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Sincerely, Pam AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity.
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Sincerely, Pam.
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn & materials) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!