Hello & Welcome to our 16th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER <<
If you're new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I'm so excited to announce that Sonya from Blackstone Designs is joining us for another MMCAL! Sonya has over 300 designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor and character baskets to garments & accessories for kids, adults, and dolls, you're sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites for fall & back-to-school (photos below): Lady Scarecrow Gift Basket (premium crochet pattern) and Clear Window Pencil Pouch (free crochet pattern)
While you're patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Sonya on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #16 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn / 4 / Suggested Colors listed below
- White (100 yards)
- Sonya used a worsted weight cotton, but an acrylic or acrylic blend will also work well for this project
- Crochet Hook: H/8/5.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Any Color
- Fabric Paint (Black & Pink)
- Pony Beads (Blue or Rainbow Shades)
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
This MMCAL has ended! Click the photo below to be taken to the Free Crochet Pattern
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!
Make sure you've joined us in the A Crocheted Simplicity Facebook Group or the A Crocheted Simplicity Ravelry Group so you don't miss out on entering to win the prizes! Once in the group, simply look for the MMCAL post or the black & white MMCAL graphic and you'll find us!
Hope to see you there!
well, darn. I've been waiting for this Mini-Mystery Crochet Along, but I'm at the beach without my yarn stash! Maybe next time.
Being at the beach sounds like a fabulous alternative. 😉 Enjoy your time! ~ Jennifer
Oh no. I was not able to finish this project at the time. I just came back to pull up the pattern to do side 2 and the pattern isn't here. Clicking the picture doesn't take you to the pattern.
Is there an alternative way to reach this cute little pattern that I planned to finish for my Granddaughter?
Thank you for any assistance!
I'm not sure why my link didn't stick the first time, but I've got it updated. If you click the photo, it'll take you right to the pattern.
Thank you for letting me know!
Thank you!! Love these CALs and one day I will finish one on time.