Hello & Welcome to our 16th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce that Sonya from Blackstone Designs is joining us for another MMCAL! Sonya has over 300 designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor and character baskets to garments & accessories for kids, adults, and dolls, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites for fall & back-to-school (photos below): Lady Scarecrow Gift Basket (premium crochet pattern) and Clear Window Pencil Pouch (free crochet pattern)
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Sonya on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #16 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn / 4 / Suggested Colors listed below
- White (100 yards)
- Sonya used a worsted weight cotton, but an acrylic or acrylic blend will also work well for this project
- Crochet Hook: H/8/5.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Felt Sheet
- Any Color
- Fabric Paint (Black & Pink)
- Pony Beads (Blue or Rainbow Shades)
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
This MMCAL has ended! Click the photo below to be taken to the Free Crochet Pattern
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!