Hello & Welcome to our 26th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce that Crystal from Crystalized Designs has decided to join us for another MMCAL!!! Crystal has over 130 designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor to garments & accessories for babies, kids & adults, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites: Verity Beanie, Slouch & Messy Bun and Stargazer Lace Top
If you’ve been joining us for our MMCAL’s for a while now, you may remember that Crystal was our guest designer for MMCAL #8 & #15! I LOVED her designs for those! Click HERE to see it #8 & Click HERE to see #15
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Crystal on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #26 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 2 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 & 2 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to the Crystalized Designs’ blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, May 22, 2020 at 5am CST. ** CLICK HERE **
- Segment 2: Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 5am CST.
- Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 5am CST. MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced Sunday evening.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn /4 / such as Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
- Color A: 100 yards
- Color B: 50 yards
- Crochet Hook: H/8/5.00mm & G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Measuring Tape
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Crystalized Designs AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Crystalized Designs
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn & materials) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!