Hello & Welcome to our 25th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m excited to announce our guest designer joining us for MMCAL #25, Pam from Sincerely, Pam! She has over 180 crochet designs in her Ravelry & Etsy shops. Designs ranging from home decor to garments & accessories for kids and adults, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites (photos below): Victoria Shawl (premium crochet pattern) and Drawstring Basket (free crochet pattern)
This MMCAL has ended, but you can find this super cute pattern for free on Pam’s blog by clicking HERE.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn /4 /Pam used a worsted weight cotton
- Color A – 25 yards
- Color B – 20 yards
- Color C – 10 yards
- Color D – 5 yards
- Color E – .5 yards
- Crochet Hook: G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch marker or scrap of yarn.
- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
>> Coming Friday, April 3, 2020 to the Sincerely, Pam Blog! <<<
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Sincerely, Pam AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Sincerely, Pam
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn & materials) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!