Hello & Welcome to our 21st Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce that we have a new guest designer joining us for MMCAL #21, Amber from Divine Debris!!! Amber has over 400 crochet designs in her Ravelry shop (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor to garments & accessories, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites (photos below): Katy Shawl (premium crochet pattern) and Wreath All About It (free crochet pattern).
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Amber on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
Special Promotional Offer
You’ll also want to stop by Amber’s Ravelry shop where she has generously set up a code for all of us for 40% off our total purchase through Sunday, 11/17/19 at 11:59pm CST. Use Coupon Code: PrettyinGingham (Click here to visit her Ravelry Shop) *Excludes the Bridget Bobble Beanie as it’s already marked 40% off.
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #21 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to the Divine Debris blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5am CST. **CLICK HERE**
- Segment 2: Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 5am CST. (can be found at the same link above at the scheduled time) **CLICK HERE**
- Segment 3: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 5am CST. (can be found at the same link above at the scheduled time) **CLICK HERE**
- Monday, November 18, 2019: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around noon CST.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Bulky Weight Yarn /5 / Bernat Velvet & Red Heart Soft Essentials was used for the sample
- Main Color: 35 yards
- Contrasting Color: 25 yards
- Crochet Hook: H/8/5.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
The MMCAL has ended, but you can find the free crochet pattern HERE.
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Divine Debris AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Divine Debris
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn & materials) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!