Hello & Welcome to our 24th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
If you’re new to our Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read our Information Guide in this blog post HERE so you know how to join along! YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce that Sonya from Blackstone Designs is joining us for another MMCAL! Sonya has over 300 designs in her Ravelry & Etsy shops (both paid & free). Designs ranging from home decor and character baskets to garments & accessories for kids, adults, and dolls, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye! Here are 2 of my favorites for Easter (photos below): Bunny Costume – Doll (premium crochet pattern) and Bunny & Sheep Mask (free crochet pattern)
Limited Time Offer – Save 50%
Sonya has generously set up a special coupon for us to use during the MMCAL! Save 50% in both her Ravelry & Etsy shops with coupon code: MMCAL. Shop Ravelry HERE & shop Etsy HERE. Remember to enter the code before you check out!
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Sonya on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #24 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to the Blackstone Designs blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, March 6, 2020 at 5am CST. **Click HERE Friday at 5am CST**
- Segment 2: Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 5am CST. **The segment #1 link will be updated with segment #2 on Saturday by 5am CST**
- Segment 3: Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 5am CST. **The segment #1 link will be updated with segment #3 on Sunday by 5am CST**
- Monday, March 9, 2020: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced Monday.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn /4 /Sonya used a worsted weight cotton
- Color A – 1 oz / 29 g / 48 yards / 44 m
- Color B – .5 oz / 14 g / 25 yards / 22 m
- Color C – scraps
- Crochet Hook: G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- 4″ Zipper
- D-ring: 1/2″ – 3/4″
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
>> Coming Friday, March 6, 2020 to the Blackstone Designs Blog! <<<
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs AND a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (3) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity & Blackstone Designs
- Each photo you post (including beginning photos of your yarn & materials) will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!