Hello & Welcome to our 10th Mini-Mystery Crochet Along! If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to sign-up for our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on future mini-mystery crochet alongs! I always send out a newsletter a couple days before the next MMCAL begins so you have time to choose yarn from your stash and get everything ready.
IF YOU’RE NEW TO OUR MINI-MYSTERY CROCHET ALONGS, PLEASE READ OUR INFORMATION GUIDE IN THIS BLOG POST HERE. YOU’LL FIND ALL IMPORTANT MMCAL INFO & OUR FAQ’S!
Guest Designer Introduction
I’m so excited to announce that we have our very first guest designer of 2019, Carolyn from The Purple Poncho!!! Carolyn has just under 100 designs in her Ravelry shop & on her blog. Designs ranging from home decor to fashion accessories! Here are 2 of my favorites: My Favorite Tote Bag (free crochet pattern) and Chic Fingerless Gloves (free crochet pattern)
While you’re patiently waiting for the MMCAL to begin, pop on over and visit Carolyn on her blog where she shares free patterns, tips, and techniques (Click HERE to visit her blog).
Mini-Mystery Crochet Along #10 Schedule, Material List & Prizes
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for Segments 1 – 3 to be posted, check the Facebook or Ravelry groups for the links, or simply head on over to The Purple Poncho’s Blog.
- Material List & Schedule Announcement: SCROLL DOWN – Right here in this post!
- Segment 1: Friday, January 18, 2019 at 5am CST. CLICK HERE
- Segment 2: Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 5am CST. (will be found at the link above)
- Segment 3: Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 5am CST. (will be found at the link above)
- Monday, January 21, 2019: MMCAL Closes & winners will be drawn. Winners will be announced around noon CST.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn / 4
- Color A (120 yards)
- Color B (5 yards)
- Color C (14 yards)
- Crochet Hook: H/8/5.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
- Yarn Needle
- Tape Measure
- Button (1″) – optional
Many of these materials are available for purchase through our affiliates below:
> Note About Color Choices <
- If choosing colors without knowing what you’re making drives you a little crazy, you can always reach out to the designer and ask for suggestions. Not everyone would like to know colors so this is why we don’t share them until the end. 🙂
>>> Coming Friday, January 18, 2019 to The Purple Poncho Blog! <<<
- (1) Winner will receive a pattern of choice from both A Crocheted Simplicity and a yarn prize from A Crocheted Simplicity
- (5) Winners will each receive a pattern of choice from A Crocheted Simplicity
- Each photo you post will receive a number throughout the MMCAL. Please keep track of your numbers as we use these numbers to draw winners!