Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party! This is a fiber arts bi-weekly community party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Saturday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & knit projects! The five most popular links will be featured and shared on our social media.
This post contains affiliate links.
New for 2018, we’ve decided to have a quarterly drawing and giveaway! For each valid link that you add to our link parties, you will automatically gain one entry into our quarterly prize drawing. The Prize will be a $25 Amazon Gift Card! You don’t have to do anything except join the link party.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, The Purple Poncho, and A Crocheted Simplicity. Four times the exposure linked up to four websites and social media sites! Link with us and share using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Most popular posts from the previous link party:
2. Perfect Bag by Lilia Craft Party (Premium Crochet Pattern)
3. April Flowers Headband by Kirsten Holloway Designs (Free Crochet Pattern)
4. Monster Ice Pop Holders by Blackstone Designs (Free Crochet Pattern)
5. Multi Petal Flower by Raji’s Craft Hobby (Free Crochet Pattern)
Display The Linky Ladies Button!
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your crochet and knit projects.
- Link directly to a blog post (not home page), Instagram picture or Facebook post.
- Limit to 3 links and don’t repeat projects that have previously been featured.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark, giveaways, link parties and sponsored posts will be deleted.
- Please visit at least one other link and support your fellow crafters!
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, and in round ups.
Loading InLinkz ...
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
See what we’ve been up to:
Thank you for joining us and we hope you’ve enjoyed the party, see you next week!
Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with #thelinkyladies.