Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party! This is a fiber arts bi-weekly community party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & knit projects! The five most popular links will be featured and shared on our social media.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, The Purple Poncho, Snappy Tots and A Crocheted Simplicity. Five times the exposure linked up to five websites and social media sites! Link with us and share using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
See what we’ve been up to:
Most popular posts from last week:
1. Winter’s Cerise Crochet Fingerless Gloves Pattern by Crochet For You
2. Easy Christmas Stocking by Aterlier Marie-Lucienne
3. Ribbons and Grace “Wristers” Crochet Cuffs by Kirsten Holloway Designs
4. Peak a Boo Beanie by Cute as a Button
5. Meander Cowl by Underground Crafter
Here’s your “Party” Button, Display it Proudly!
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your crochet and knit projects.
- Link directly to a blog post (not home page), Instagram picture or Facebook post – please, no direct links to paid items.
- Limit to 3 links and don’t repeat projects that have previously been featured.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark, giveaways, link parties and sponsored posts will be deleted.
- Please visit at least one other link and support your fellow crafters!
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, and in round ups.
Loading InLinkz ...
Thank you for joining us and we hope you’ve enjoyed the party, see you next week!
Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with #thelinkyladies.