Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party! This is a fiber arts weekly community party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & knit projects! The five most popular links will be featured and shared on our social media the following week.
We have a new Linky Lady & a few changes to the rules so read on!
I'm so excited to announce that I'm the newest Linky Lady! You can now link up your projects through my website and be featured on my social media as well. We've changed a couple of the rules too! You may link up your crochet & knit projects to a blog post, Instagram post or Facebook post - please, no direct links to paid items. We'd really like you to visit one of the other projects too and support your fellow crafters, and of course we'd love it if you'd follow your hosts on social media. That's it! The rest is just fun!
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, The Purple Poncho, Snappy Tots and A Crocheted Simplicity. Five times the exposure linked up to five websites and social media sites! Link with us and share using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts - The Linky Ladies!
See what we’ve been up to:
Most popular posts from last week:
- Little Sheep in Pajamas by Hakelfieber
- Bat Mitts by Knitting and So On
- Sewing Machine Keyring by Lalka Crochetka
- Winter Dragon Amigurumi by Lisa Hudson
- Anemone by Creative Crochet Workshop
Here’s your “Party” Button, Display it Proudly!
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your crochet and knit projects.
- Link directly to a blog post (not home page), Instagram picture or Facebook post - please, no direct links to paid items.
- Limit to 3 links and don't repeat projects that have previously been featured.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark, giveaways, link parties and sponsored posts will be deleted.
- Please visit at least one other link and support your fellow crafters!
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, and in round ups.
Loading InLinkz ...
Thank you for joining us and we hope you’ve enjoyed the party, see you next week!
Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with #thelinkyladies.