Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party! This is a fiber arts weekly community party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & knit projects! The five most popular links will be featured and shared on our social media the following week.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, The Purple Poncho, Snappy Tots and A Crocheted Simplicity. Five times the exposure linked up to five websites and social media sites! Link with us and share using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts - The Linky Ladies!
Crystal @ Crystalized Designs l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
Maria @ Pattern Paradise l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
Carolyn @ The Purple Poncho l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
Heidi @ Snappy Tots l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
Jennifer @ A Crochet Simplicity l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
See what we’ve been up to:
Most popular posts from last week:
2. Opal Shell 2 in 1 Crochet Wrap & Scarf by Crochet 24/7
3. Hip to be Square Wrist Warmers by Goddess Crochet
4. Pepperoni Pizza Crochet Scarf and Crochet Hook by Sew Crafty Crochet
5. Kimberly Crochet Shawl by Briana K
Here’s your “Party” Button, Display it Proudly!
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your crochet and knit projects.
- Link directly to a blog post (not home page), Instagram picture or Facebook post - please, no direct links to paid items.
- Limit to 3 links and don't repeat projects that have previously been featured.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark, giveaways, link parties and sponsored posts will be deleted.
- Please visit at least one other link and support your fellow crafters!
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, and in round ups.
Loading InLinkz ...
Thank you for joining us and we hope you’ve enjoyed the party, see you next week!
Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with #thelinkyladies.
Leave a Reply