Will you be making an Easter basket for a little one in your life? Would you love to win a set of Clover Amour crochet hooks? If so, then join us for the 2017 Easter Basket Contest! Complete a basket and be entered for a chance to win a set of the Clover Amour crochet hooks pictured below.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Official Contest Rules!
There’s only one main rule!
- You must use the Free Easy Easter Basket Crochet Pattern for your basket, but feel free to customize it in any way you can dream up! Get those creative juices flowing and add appliques, create an awesome color scheme, and more! (feel free to design your own handle if you’d like)
- Click on the graphic below to be taken to the free pattern!
- Once you’ve completed your Easter basket for contest entry, share a photo of your completed basket in the A Crocheted Simplicity Crochet Community Group on Facebook! (Click the text to the left to be taken to the group.)
- Post a photo in the group by midnight PST, Monday, April 17, 2017.
- Projects will be voted on and (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen by a group of my designer friends. The winner will be posted, here and in the group, by Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
- (5) Winners will be randomly chosen using a number generator and each will receive a pattern of choice from my Ravelry Shop!
Are you intimidated by crocheted cables? Would you love to learn? Take an Annies Video Class with me and let me ease your fears of crocheted cables! Click on the photo below to watch a free preview. You can also see the other 2 classes I have available! (affiliate link)
I can’t wait to see all of the awesome Easter baskets you come up with! 😀